Sunday 9 December 2007

The night before Michaelmas exams

Well, here we are - the night before term-1 exams begin. It's been 14 years since I last appeared in an exam of any kind (GMAT excepting, of course), and by jove, have I felt it! Anyway, 12 hrs before the first paper and I feel like I've done all I could. Any more and it is going to be counter productive. What doesn't help is that we have two papers tomorrow - Managerial Economics at 9.00 AM, followed by Financial reporting at 2.30 PM.

How confident am I? I guess time will tell, but I feel confident I'll do reasonably well - by the standards I am setting myself! My aim is not distinction, but to pass comfortably, so it should be ok tomorrow. I have read selectiely, focusing on issues I think are important - my strategy will be tested tomorrow; hopefully I'll have no surprises. Fingers crossed!

I'm looking forward to a fairly relaxed night ahead - watch some TV, read a magazine or something...I'll try and post tomorrow with an update. And hopefully, I'll be reporting that all's well!

Top

No comments: