Monday 13 August 2007

Mansfield College

I've finally received the offer for membership from Mansfield College today. It is accompanied by quite a few documents. There are more than a few formailities to be completed, not just for the formal registration of my membership, but for other welfare issues like the MCR (Middle Common Room), registration at a nearby surgery, academic tutoring, etc.

I am not sure yet how much involvement I am going to have at the college, since I am going to be spending almost all my time at the business school. However it is reassuring to know that the facilities are available, should I need them. I guess the involvement will depend on a number of factors, not least on how much I wish to get involved, the amount of time I have on hand, the activities at college and how relevant they are to me, the friends I make at college (as opposed to at the business school), and distance of the college from where I live and from the business school.

Top

No comments: