Tuesday 28 August 2007

Flatmates

Yet another issue relating to the move to Oxford has been closed - I finally know who I am going to be living with for a year, while at Oxford. Varun Seksaria (that's him on the right) and I had already teamed up a few weeks ago and had jointly located and finalised a flat in Jericho. Varun is 24, single and from Bombay. (Previously I had written of our concern about finding a suitable third flatmate and of having to eat noodles for the whole year!). Our third flatmate, Sebastian Stoddart is 32 (I think), also single, from London, and is a designer (of what, I guess I will learn soon enough!). I'll post his photograph as soon as I have one.

Jericho is supposedly one of the better areas in Central Oxford, with many shops, bars and restaurants that students frequent. As I've mentioned in a previous post, the flat is a 10 min walk from the business school and more importantly, a 10 min walk from the city centre, and a 3-4 walk from the social hub! Great! The pics below were taken when I viewed the flat - hopefully the state of the flat (in which three business school students currently live) is not indicative of what it is going to be like when we live there!



Top

No comments: